CHILLAX WITH THE CHIRPS- Healing oneself

 

 

I often sit and wonder why I am disappointed or unhappy about things that aren’t in my control. Well... I am a human indeed! I, like everyone else, have expectations from people around me, want things to happen my way, can compromise to a certain extent, cannot sacrifice all of my desires and so on. This thinking is what makes it worse- the continued disappointments, the everlasting unhappiness, the eternal grumpiness, the never-ending list of complaints, the starving cycle of needs and passing on the depressing atmosphere at home and in the family!

And…I heal myself in these situations. We cannot and should not depend on people to heal our wounds, for it may lead to more injury…who knows! I’m mostly a ‘let go’ person unless, situations have given rise to a fear in me.

For me, a good brisk walk... with the cool breeze, caressing my face, during the early morning hours, while I enjoy the rhythms of ‘Masked Wolf’ or the like is just what is needed, to forget about the worries of yesterday. It’s just not worth it to carry along the haywire mood to such a bright, beautiful and worthy new day! As I wrap my pashmina around the neck to preserve the warmth, I observe fellow walkers and think how nice an atmosphere is created amidst the greens, with so many health-conscious people around, hanging out with fellow joggers and walk-mates, enjoying the morning dose of chit-chat. Suddenly, my attention is divided, with the adjustment of my earphones, or changing tracks or adjusting the irritating mask- a subtle, yet strong indication of poor training of the mind! Even when I am alone, I find it hard to be at peace, so, it is but acceptable that we wander in search of the opposite of peace and hence the ‘cycle of disappointments’ and the need for ‘healing oneself’.

I find it difficult to understand, why many sulk and sulk about the past. It’s a real pity to see someone waste the significantly short life in anger and sadness.

As my saying goes -  “Chillax with the Chirps!" The need of the hour is to increase the amplitude of ‘chilling’ for any given bandwidth of the ‘chirps’ :) 

Expand your mind and accept the journey, for it can be a joyous ride too.

Have a healthy competition and forget that ‘you’ want to be like ‘them’.

Hack yourself and overcome your weaknesses slowly, for you have all the time in the world to better yourself.

We have a dumb mind sometimes when there is a war between goals and success, so think of the daily survival as a marked progress in life!

We may never have like-minded people around and the surrounding circumstances can be full of insecurities, which may lead to self-demotivation, but in times like these, be proud of yourself, overcome your existing fears and have ‘new fears’.

The most important thing is to talk to people who you think are close to you, share and accept views, ponder over changes that you may need to implement. Give it a try, the change in you may bring about a revolution in your relationships!

The pile-up of multiple thoughts going on in the computer-brain of ours needs a jerky brake. It is always a good time to think about how calm we can be and how healthy our body should be.

The journey of life is a continuous healing trail- you fall- you are hurt- you get up- you are hurt again- you pat yourself – you experience another fall- you cry to yourself- and the next fall- you lose it with yourself. But, if falling is one part of life, healing oneself is the bigger part, because, everyone has a story to tell- the passion that drives inner-self; the self that makes them realize their worth; the worth that doesn’t get paid off; that pay which could have brought happiness in life; the life that one always dreams of shaping; the shape we wish to give, to our passion. Finally, it comes to the cycle of needs. The moment, we focus on ourselves too much, we tend to see impostors in everybody. And there starts the vicious cycle of expectations-disappointments-healing. 

When we start implementing the 'Live and let live; Give and don't expect' policy, a happier mind and soul rises from within.   

Every person that I have encountered in my life, has had something special- some noticeable wonderful quality, but I have never had the chance… or I would rather say, I have never made an attempt to communicate it to many of them. If only I would mend that and make someone feel worthy and special, the healing has indeed begun! This is a prettier path to happiness!

  

Comments

  1. Healing , making the other person feel worthy! - wonderful thoughts!
    Your morning walk chillax is a super therapy in the making
    You have always been a positive person! Your thoughts always reflect that !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Healing is God's gift to universe and it has got magical power in it.. this time also you came up with different with eyes opener topic.. Good one Deepika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good topic to be dealt with. Thoughts are well expressed. I liked and appreciate your transparency. The problem has to be correctly identified. Then the solution automatically follows. Simple time tested truths may be good guidelines to shield you from hurt. A good with a right attitude and determination to be happy will certainly heal the hurt. Life is a gift .
    We must aim at realizing the truth rather than worrying for petty worldly differences. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a living example indeed. Thank you..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JAPAN- The land of utmost discipline

CONQUER THE CLIMB: Bringing up and Being true to yourself

MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME.. AND BEYOND..MAYBE!